OSHA Focused Training
Our clients choose Safety Controls Technology because they want to work with professionals who are flexible. We provide our training on-site, this saves potentially thousands of dollars from classroom rentals to transportation. We are dedicated to providing a quality learning experience. SCT’s proven training provides employee competency and creates a safe and healthful working environment. Employees are the most important asset of any business. A well-trained workforce is a safe workforce and will help see your project through to completion.
Schedule a training today!
What Sets Us Apart
- OSHA Authorized Training experts have collectively 150 years of experience in compliance;
- Proprietary on-line record keeping systems tracks and maintains all training records and certificates making it easy for you to manage training for any size workforce;
- On site traditional classroom training, training in our state of the art classroom and virtual on-line training.
- Customized training to meet with your specific workplace requirements.
Make sure your company is OSHA compliant.
- Ariel Lift
- Arc-Flash/NFPA 70E
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space Awareness/Competent Person
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Drug Free Workplace Employee & Supervisor
- Excavation & Trenching Awareness/Competent Person
- Fall Protection Awareness/Competent Person
- Forklift/Powered Industrial Trucks
- HAZWOPER 24/40
- Hot Work Permitting
- Ladder Safety
- Lockout Tagout (LOTO)
- Machine Guarding
- Material Handling/Rigging
- Power Tool Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Initial/Refresher Training
- Silica Awareness/Silica Competent Person
General Safety Training
- Annual Safety Training
- Hazard Communication Awareness
- Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling
OSHA Specific Training
- OSHA 10 General Industry
- OSHA 10 Construction
- OSHA 30 General Industry
- OSHA 30 Construction
Confined Space/Fall Protection Simulator
We also off our state-of-the-art, 32-foot mobile simulator offers hands-on practical training in fall protection and confined space courses. Your employees will gain real-world skills and the knowledge that can be brought directly to your job site, no matter where it may be.