Chief Executive Officer
He received a bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University and a Safety and Health Certification from Eastern Michigan University.
Mr. Ventura also serves as SCT’s principal industrial hygienist, providing expert witness services as well as employee training. He developed an expertise in industrial hygiene and employee training through his work with the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT). There he developed and directed the Occupational Safety and Health Department for the IUPAT DC6 in addition to his management responsibilities.
Joseph was part of a team that developed an industry-wide respirator protection program for the uses of industrial painting. Additionally, he established model specifications for the protection of workers from lead poisoning. Perhaps his biggest achievement remains his research in the field of new technology to protect workers from crystalline silica.
Mr. Ventura’s goal is to make SCT a world-class company that provides the safest work environment for its clients.
Certifications and Training:
- The Science of Air Monitoring I, II & III
- OSHA 500
- Ohio Building & Construction Trades Council
- OSHA 501
- OSHA 222A
- Respirator Protection
- Train the Trainer
- National Resource Center for OSHA Training
- Scaffolding Competent Person Train the Trainer
- International Union of Painters & Allied Trades
- Emergency Response & Rescue for Confined Space
- Center to Protect Workers Rights.