- Why did OSHA pick my company for an inspection?
- Can I ask for a copy of the OSHA complaint?
- Can I ask OSHA to get a warrant?
- What documents am I required to provide to the Compliance Officer?
- Can I limit the scope of the inspection?
- How does OSHA decide whether or not I get a citation and what the penalty amount will be?
- Does OSHA have a quota system?
- What are my options after I receive a citation?
- Should I schedule an informal conference and what should I expect when I go to the OSHA office?
- Can we beat an OSHA citation?
The safety experts at SCT have seen it all when it comes to OSHA inspections and citations. Our goal is to keep companies on the right side of OSHA, with compliant, implemented, and regularly updated safety programs and policies that protect workers.
SCT is here to help with any question about OSHA inspections, citations or safety in general. Contact us today at 1-800-204-1729, or fill out the contact form below!