Reports to: President, General Manager
Salary Range: $28,000 – $31,000
Contact: Pam Carr, HR Manager, PCarr@sct.us.com
A progressive Occupational Safety and Health company, based in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, has two open positions for Drug Collection Specialists. The company offers clients an array of occupational health services including:
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Background Checks
- Physical Examinations
- Universal Enrollment Services
- DNA Paternity & Relationship Testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Consortium/Third Party Administration
- Consultation for Drug Policy Writing, Compliance & Advisory Services
- SAP Assessments
- Medical evaluation and clearance for respiratory protection
- Training services
- Adult workplace immunization
- Electronic Fingerprinting
One open position is full-time, 8am to 4pm, at a Parma location.
The other open position is full-time, 9am to 5pm, at a Cleveland location.
The Drug Collection Specialist will instruct and assist donors at the collection site. They will receive and make initial inspection of the specimen provided by donors, and will be the lead person who initiates and completes the Chain-Of-Custody form for each specimen.
Preferred candidates will be a Medical Assistant (MA) or State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA), or will have worked in a medical office but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Interested candidates should forward resume and letter of interest to Pam Carr at PCarr@sct.us.com.