We’re powering through the ABCs of Safety, our video series aimed at breaking down the basics of safety. We wrapped up the Letter M this week. With the long Memorial Day Weekend ahead of us, we figured this was a good point to stop, rewind, and catch up on the safety alphabet so far.
So what are the ABCs of Safety?
- A is for Analytics
- B is for Best Practices
- C is for Competent Person
- D is for Drug Free
- E is for Excavation
- F is for Fall Protection
- G is for OSHA’s General Duty Clause
- H is for Hazard Communication
- I is for Incident Investigation
- J is for Job Safety Analysis
- K is for Keeping Workers Safe
- L is for Ladders
- M is for Machine Guarding
To find out what letters N through Z will be, you’ll just have to keep an eye on SCT’s YouTube channel!
Check out our YouTube playlist of the ABCs of Safety below, and have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend. To all the servicemen and women who have served and those who continue to serve our country, the safety experts at SCT thank you for your service.
SCT’s ABCs of Safety Playlist